Thank you everyone who has started to use fun2learn tag for your educational articles.
If you are a content creator that creates original content like :-
- Educational articles
- Parenting articles
- Inspirational articles
- Christian articles
- How-to-do articles
In short, any article that helps bearshares members in certain way, you can use fun2learn tag for your article to be curated by @fun2learn.
Some basic requirements for those interested members.
- Produce original articles. No plagiarism
- Always indicate image source for pictures that are not yours.
- Use fun2learn tag for your post.
- Indicate the link to your original post at the bottom if it is a repost on bearshares.
As this educational tag is starting to get popular with quite a number of members using it, high quality articles would get slightly higher upvotes. Upvote value may not be the same.
Below are the recent articles upvoted and curated by @fun2learn.
- The use of fun2learn tag does not guarantee an upvote but your article would be curated and upvoted depending on originality and quality.
- Articles would go through plagiarism check to verify original content for authors who have not received an upvote before from @fun2learn.
- Some do not receive upvote because of no image source or image source is not indicated correctly.